Terms & Conditions – Tama Ireland Competition 2023
These terms and conditions apply to the above-named competition, operated by Tama UK Ireland (number 905284). We are the Irish branch of a UK registered company, and our registered office is at: Unit 4 a/b Fotapoint Enterprise Park, Carrigtwohill
Co Cork, Ireland.
By entering the Competition, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms in full.
For any assistance or related queries, please contact us at email@example.com.
For information about how we process any Competition-related personal data, please see section 5.
- How it works
- Provided you satisfy our eligibility criteria in section 2; you can enter the Competition by submit an entry via the online form on the Tama campaign young farmers ireland 2023 By no later than the 31st March 2023 with the following information: full name, Email Address, Postal Address, Contact Number (Mobile), Contact Number (Other).
- Once you submitted the online form, you will be registered into a draw taking place on 15th of April 2023 where all entries will be selected at random by a designated staff or other third party that will be chosen by us. The winner will be notified via the email they supplied when submitting their entry.
- In the event that the first winner chosen cannot be contacted within two weeks of 15th April, a replacement winner will be selected and will be subsequently contacted.
- Tama will not be held responsible if a winner cannot be contacted using the email address given.
- The following prize is available to be won: Trip for 3 people to the Healix factory in the Netherlands (the “Prize”).
- The Competition will run from 24/01/2023 to 15/04/2023 inclusive. However, we may vary the closing date at our sole discretion. Where this happens, we will update these terms accordingly showing the date the change was made. All entries must be received by us by no later than midnight on the closing date (whether original or altered)
- The competition is only open to individuals over 18, residents of Europe. all nominations submitted through the Tama Online form will be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Entries are limited to one entry per email address.
- Our employees, or employees of our subsidiaries or other affiliated companies are not eligible to enter this competition.
- Entry to the competition is free and no purchase is necessary.
- By entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to enter and eligible to win. We reserve the right to require you to request for valid proof of identity, residency, age and other relevant documentation, and we may disqualify a contestant if we determine (in our sole discretion) that the provided proof is not sufficient.
- All competition entries must be original and not photocopies or screenshots.
- We reserve the right to disqualify you if we consider at any time that your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition or in breach of these terms.
- The Prize
- The winner of this competition will receive:
- A trip to 3 people to the Healix Recycling Facility in Maastricht, Netherlands.
- Each person will receive (if applicable) Return Flight to Brussels, Airport Transfer in Maastricht, Hotel Accommodation for 2 nights, Meals, Return Transfer to Healix facility.
- The prize as described above is available on the date of publication of these terms but Tama Ireland Ltd reserves the right to change the prize on offer without notice.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternative is available.
- Date of the prize (trip) will be agreed with the winner, failure to agree on supplied dates or arrive for travel will be taken as cancellation of the prize.
- We are under no obligation to allow a third party to claim the Prize on the winner’s behalf.
- Decisions made by us in relation the Prize winner shall be final.
- We cannot accept any responsibility if you are unable to accept the Prize.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be responsible or liable to compensate the winner, or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death that the winner occurs under or in connection with your entry into the competition or acceptance and use of the Prize (except where this is caused by our negligence).
- We cannot accept responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit (irrespective of cause). This includes postal or equipment failure, technical systems malfunction, Internet browser or computer network or server failure of any kind.
- Further, we cannot accept responsibility for competition entries that are either incomplete, inaccurate, appear to have been reconstructed or tampered with, or illegible and we will not contact you to verify the accuracy of your entry in these circumstances.
- Competition entries that are, or appear to be, automatically generated by computer, robot or related software, or otherwise in bulk, will not be accepted.
- Once we receive a competition entry, we cannot return this to you, or amend the details contained on it.
- we may cancel, change, extend or suspend the contest if for any reason we cannot run the contest as planned (including as a result of bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, infection by computer virus or any other cause that corrupts, impairs or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest). If that occurs, we may award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of impairment or award no prize.
- Data protection
- Any personal information provided to enter the competition will be used only to administer the contest, for the purposes described in these rules, or as otherwise required or permitted by law, or as otherwise agreed to by you and you consent to us using and disclosing your personal information for these purposes.
- Tama is a privacy conscious organisation and is strongly committed to an individual’s right to privacy. All data gathered during the course of any competition entry will be processed and stored in compliance with our published Data Protection Policy and in accordance with all applicable Data Protection laws in effect at the time of publication of these terms, including but not limited to, the GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018 which came into effect on 25th May 2018.
- Where you win a Prize, you consent to having your name and contact details published on our website at https://www.tama-ireland.ie/ and/or on our Facebook page and/or Instagram page to notify other entrants of the outcome of the Competition.
- Except where otherwise prohibited by law, participation in the competition constitutes a winner’s consent for our use of the winner’s name and hometown for promotional purposes without further notification, permission, payment or consideration.
- Social Media.
- You acknowledge that the contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or WhatsApp and/or Instagram (the “Social”). You and your contest entry must comply with these social media’s terms of service (as applicable). You hereby completely release the Social and operators from all liability. You should direct any questions, comments or complaints about the contest to us and not to the Social.
- This Competition, and these terms, are governed solely by Irish law. By entering into this Competition, you agree that any dispute or claim that you may have under or in connection with it shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Ireland.